Dear Kayl,
Welcome to existence! I now know what love is. You are a blessing to me and I hope I can live up to the love I feel for you. I hope I can teach you to make the most of your time during your life. I dare you to move…. I dare you to move in “your” direction all through life. I dare you to live it to the fullest. I dare you to try your best at everything you do. I dare you to fail and learn from it. I dare you to be brave. I dare you to be confident. I dare you to be positive even when things don’t seem like they will ever be better. I dare you to cry when you are sad, laugh when you are happy, scream when you are mad, and tell the world when you are proud. I dare you to be intimate with others. I dare you to really learn to listen to others and have compassion for them. I dare you to have faith and believe in something bigger than yourself. I dare you to take responsibility for your life, your actions, and your happiness. I dare you to be selfless without sacrificing yourself. I dare you to really find your “self” and to trust yourself and believe in yourself. I dare you to laugh every day and find humor in life. I dare you to move. I dare you to be brave and move through life with grace and faith. You are not alone. You will never be alone. When you fall I will be there believing that you can get up. When you fail I will be there believing that you will learn, and laugh from it. When you succeed I will be there celebrating your success. When you love I will be at peace watching you enjoy it. When you express yourself I will be there listening unconditionally. You are awesome; don’t deny the world of your best. You are special to me, I made you from scratch! Now go out into the world and show others why you are so special. You are not alone, be brave! I dare you!
Love Mommy!
January 24, 2010
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment