Tuesday, February 16, 2010
6 months
As sad as it is to announce my mommy's camera broke this month and there are no pictures of videos from this month. Your just gonna have to use your imagination and look at me at 5 months and at 7 months to figure out what I looked like during this month. Anyway...I am six months old I weigh 19lbs 6.5oz in the 80% in my weight and I am 28.5" tall and in the 97% in my height. I am taking my medicine prevacid every day and my stomach is feeling much better. I still don't love to sleep I don't want to miss out on everything going on. I don't sleep through the night yet and I have no intentions on doing it anytime soon. We have been driving around alot on the weekends looking at houses. I think we are going to be moving to a bigger house soon if we can find one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment