Saturday, December 12, 2009

4 months

4 months! I weigh 16lbs 3.5oz and I am 27" tall. My weight is in the 75% and my height is in the 92%. As you can see I am a jolly old soul! Ha ha ha. I am happy. Not much else to say I smile, laugh, sleep, eat and poop. I am extremely entertained by my brother. I could watch him for hours. I am going through a growth spurt because I am back to eating every 3 hours all night long. I am teething and I am very loud about it, I don't like teething at all and it is just the beginning! I had my first ear infection over Thanksgiving... hopefully that will be the only one for the year. I am very good at grabbing, holding, and shaking things and am sitting up on my own but only for a second. I think I must be funny because I make everyone laugh. I can't believe I am already 4 months old. We put my first Christmas Tree up, I can't wait to help next year. I am having issues sleeping at night and seem to be upset and uncomfortable during the night. At least I am happy during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment