Sunday, November 15, 2009

8 weeks

Maybe the reason I cry so much is because I am allergic to my food!!! Check out the rash on my chest! My mom and dad have tried a few different formulas but my tummy still hurts so this is the last resort...Alimentum! It is only $10 a day (bummer), so if this doesn't work we move to a prescription diet. I start school next week when Mommy goes back to work and she is worried that I will still be crying so much they won't baby me as much as she does. I weigh in the 90% at 13lbs. 2.5oz, and I am in the 75% in length at 23.5" I am still getting up about 2-3 times a night but I am sleeping sound on my own in my pack n play in my parents room. My daddy had to go out of town this week so my grandma D came to stay the week with us to help mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment